Timeline: Bantam's Journey to the Jeep
1. To raise awareness of the history and primacy of the Bantam Reconnaissance Car and the true origins of the jeep.
2. To celebrate, honor and memorialize the achievements of the men and women of the American Bantam Car Company who created the BRC.
3. To familiarize as many people as possible with the concept, design and physical characteristics of the BRC.
4. To establish the BRC's rightful place in military and automotive history.
5. To locate any remaining BRCs so they may be restored and preserved.
BRC1940 is an informal association of Bantam Reconnaissance Car owners and enthusiasts whose mission it is to assure the BRC its rightful place in military history and to give the people who created the Bantam Reconnaissance Car appropriate recognition and honor.